Our Dental Services
- Examination: An initial oral exam of your gums and teeth, ask about changes in your overall health or medicine use; diagnose any oral health problems; and make treatment recommendations if required.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: An oral and maxillofacial surgeon or your dentist can remove (extract) a wisdom tooth in his/her office. Pain or Swelling, difficulty with opening jaw after removal is normal.
- Scale and Clean (Preventative treatment): Teeth Scaling is a procedure of deep cleaning of teeth for removal of plaque deposited at the gum pocket. For the process, an instrument called an ultrasonic cleaner is used by the Dentist. The procedure of the scaling involves taking off the tartar for smooth appearance and averting dental complications.
- Fillings: Dental fillings are used to restore worn or damaged teeth and treat tooth decay especially in the molars (back teeth). In recent years, alternative tooth-coloured filling materials have also become more common and affordable.
- Root canal Treatment: If you have damaged or infected pulp in one or more of the roots of your teeth, or an abscess has developed, you may need a root canal treatment. This damage or infection may have been caused by untreated dental decay , decay beneath a filling, tooth damage, tooth grinding (bruxism) or gum disease.
- Crown & Bridge Work: Dental crowns and bridges are a functional, and usually, an aesthetic solution for restoring decayed, chipped or cracked teeth. A crown replaces a single tooth, while a bridge replaces one or more missing teeth. Both crowns and bridges are strong and durable, and being custom-made, offer patients great aesthetics and long-term protection.
- Extractions: A dental extraction (also referred to as exodontia) is the removal of a tooth from the mouth. Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, including tooth decay that has destroyed enough tooth structure to render the tooth non-restorable.
- Cosmetic treatment – whitening and veneers: Veneers are thin laminates that cover the front surfaces of teeth. Even though they are only about half a millimeter thick, they are made of strong porcelain and are therefore extremely durable. In most cases, placement of veneers takes just two office visits, but the benefits can last years longer than other types of cosmetic fixes.Tooth whitening is also available
- Implant surgery: Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
- Surgical removal of wisdom teeth: Surgical removal of wisdom teeth is sometime advised by the Dentist .
Contact us on 8231 5509 if you have any enquiries about our dental services .